- City: Hudson
- State: Florida
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 34667
- Delivery Charge: Pick up
- Website: www.rockwoodcamperforsale.us
- Listed: February 21, 2013 1:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Excellent condition, used 2010 Rockwood Premier model 2516G pop up tent camper. Air conditioning, H/C running water with indoor and outdoor showers, cassette toilet, LP gas stove and the included exterior mounting LP gas grill, 3-way refrigerator. Thermostatically controlled LP gas furnace, heated mattresses, and more… the list goes on. Don’t let this one get away! See the list of features that follow, and check my website:
• Air Conditioner
• Tinted Vinyl Windows
• One Piece Undercoated Structure wood Floor
• Powder Coated Tubular Steel Frame
• Four (4) E-Z Crank-Down Stabilizer Jacks w/ Sand Pads
• Seamless, High Density Polyethylene Wheel Wells
• Under Floor 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
• 2000 lb. Tongue Jack w/ Swivel Wheel
• 7-Way Pigtail Plug
• Cherry Interior with “Tile-Look” Linoleum
• Two-Tone Fabric Interior
• Residential Style Kitchen Faucet
• Stainless Steel Look Appliances and Sink
• Electric Water Pump
• Hot Water Package
• Water Filter
• Outside Shower
• Six Gallon Hot Water Heater
• Water Filtration System
• Demand Water Pump
• Cassette Toilet
• Permanently Mounted 3-Burner Indoor Range w/ Stove Cover
• Free Standing Lite-Ply Table – High Pressure Laminate
• Comfortable Family Style Dinette w/ 4″ Cushions
• Residential Style Raised Panel Doors
• Wood Drawers w/ Full Extension Metal Guides
• Large Clothes Bar
• AM/FM Stereo
• TV Outlet with Cable and Satellite Hook Up
• 30 Amp Detachable Power Cord w/ Storage Bag
• 35 Amp Converter w/ Built in Battery Charger
• 12V Safety Switch
• Three (3) Double Ceiling Lights w/ Jacks for Accessories
• Bunk Lights with Fans
• LP Leak Detector
• Privacy Curtains
• Lined Privacy Curtain
• Roof Valences
• Quilted Top Innerspring Mattresses
• Independent Torsion Axles
• Easy Lube Axles
• Electric Brakes
• Sliding Storage Tray
• Power Lift System
• Battery Box and Wiring Kit
• 20 lb. LP Bottle
• Outdoor Gas Grill w/ Worktable
• Outside Speaker
• Patio Light
• 110V Exterior Outlet
• One-Piece Screen Door
Also includes the following options
• Spare Tire, Bracket and Tire Cover
• Installed Step
• 3 Way Refer 2.5 cu. ft. 110V & 12V
• Hanging Wardrobe
• Hanging Pantry
• 20k BTU Forced Air Furnace w/ Electric Ignition
• Carbon Monoxide Detector
• Thermostatically Controlled Heated Mattresses
Contact us at 727-857-5476. Trailer is located in Hudson, Florida.
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 13 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.