- City: Schoolcraft
- State: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Listed: March 14, 2013 11:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SPECIFICATIONS FOR UATV SERIES:
FRAME AND HITCH
• Lightweight Steel Uni-Body Construction
• Protective Undercoating on Lower Frame
• Weatherguard Coating on all Fasteners
• 16″ On-Center Walls
• 24″ On-Center Floor & Ceiling
• 2 5/16″ Coupler
• Chain Brackets
TIRES AND AXLES
• E-Z Lube Hubs®
• 15″ Radial Tires
• Aluminum Wheels
• 3500 lb Axles
• 7-Way Trailer Plug
• White Vinyl Interior Walls
• White Vinyl Ceiling
• 3/4″ Treated Plywood Floor w/25 Year Warranty
• 3/4″ Treated Plywood on Both Ramp Doors
• Approx. 6′ Interior Height on 7’ Wide Models
• Approx. 5’9” Interior Height on 8.5’ Wide Models
• 6” Tall ATP Kickplate on both Interior sidewalls including V-nose
• Rope Ties and Ski Tie Down Bars
• Lauan Roof Reinforcement
• 1 Non-Powered Roof Vent
• .030 Smooth Aluminum Exterior
• One Piece Aluminum Roof
• Two Tone Package w/ATP Skirting
• Aerodynamic Front Cap
• Undercoating on Frame
• Weather Guard Coating on Fasteners
• 24” Aluminum Stone Guard
• Safety Chains
• Aluminum Outside Fenders
• (2) Ramp Doors
• Beavertail on 8.5’
• Cam Locks on Ramp Doors
• 32″ Side Door
12 VOLT ELECTRICAL
• (2) 12-Volt Lights w/Switch
• L.E.D. Tail and Clearance Lights
• 5 Year Limited Warranty
• 25 Year Floor Warranty
Available in 14 Different Colors. Two-Tone packages also available with 24” of ATP on entire trailer.
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 9 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.