- City: Hagerstown
- State: Maryland
- Country: United States
- Listed: March 14, 2013 11:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Trailer Listing Description:
· NEW 2012 MORITZ F-SERIES GOOSENECK FLATBED TRAILER
· MODEL: FBG+5-20
· BED SIZE: 100″ WIDE X 20′ LONG FLAT + 5′ HINGED (2-POSITION) DOVETAIL
· GVWR: 14,500 LB
· EMPTY WEIGHT: 5,400 LB
· INCLUDED OPTION(S):
· DUAL SINGLE SPEED JACKS
· VERTICAL RAMP BARS
· TOOL BOX LID – LOCKABLE
· DOVE TAIL JACK
· COLOR: RED
· STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS:
· ELECTRIC BRAKES ON ALL WHEELS
· (2) 7,000 LB RUBBER RIDE TORSION AXLES
· 16″ RADIAL 10-PLY RATED TIRES ON 8-LUG WHEELS
· 10,000 LB SPRING-LOADED JACK
· 2-5/16″ ADJUSTABLE COUPLER
· 3″ CHANNEL CROSS MEMBERS ON APPROXIMATE 24″ CENTERS
· 6″ CHANNEL SIDE RAILS W/ RUB RAIL & STAKE POCKETS
· 3/8″ SAFETY CHAINS W/ LATCH HOOKS
· L.E.D. SEALED BEAM LIGHTS W/ MOISTURE RESISTANT CONNECTORS
· 2″ TREATED YELLOW PINE FLOOR
· HIGH CLEARANCE GOOSENECK
· DIAMOND PLATE CHAIN TRAY
· STEPS FOR DECK ACCESS
· SPRING-LOADED DOUBLE-HINGED REMOVABLE 4″ CHANNEL RAMPS
· SIDE TURN SIGNALS
· BREAKAWAY KIT W/ CHARGER
· 7-WAY RV PLUG
· TWO COATS OF PRIMER
· TWO COATS OF PAINT
· 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 12 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.