- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Listed: February 11, 2013 5:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This is a brand new, 2012, loaded dump trailer ready to go to work. Delivery options are available, ask for details. Regular delivery routes to Philadelphia, Baltimore, NYC, Pittsburgh, and Buffalo areas = discounted freight along those routes. Custom trailer orders can be taken for delivery in as little as 2-3 weeks.
Take a look at the standard features:
* 83″ wide inside deck (the widest on the market)
* Heavy duty tube framing
* 10 gauge sides and floor
* 14,000# GVWR, 10,000# Payload + tounge weight (about 12,000# total payload)
* Powdercoat paint finish
* Deep cycle marine battery enclosed in a lockable toolbox
* 2 way combo spreader tailgate
* Tarp mounting bracket on the front
* Spare tire mount
* 24″ sides
* Brakes on all 4 wheels
* Heavy duty diamond treadplate fenders
* EZ lube hubs
* Side mounted 6’6″ loading ramps
* Full length rub rail with reflector tape
* Triple tube tongue
* 5 D-rings inside the trailer
* Stake pockets down both sides
* Protected lighted and sealed wiring harness
* 235/80/16 tires 10-ply radials Load Range “E”
* 2 5/16″ coupler
* Oversize dual ram hoist (scissor available)
* Power up/power down
* Black in color
* Spare tire (mount already on trailer)
* Gooseneck option
* Other colors available
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 25 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.