- City: Fitzgerald
- State: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Listed: March 14, 2013 11:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BRAND NEW 2011 HURRICANE MODEL 8.5×52 GOOSENECK AUTO CAR HAULER – ENCLOSED TRAILER
21,000 lb GVWR
TOP 8 FEATURES:
- Heavy Duty Rectangular Steel Tubing for the Wall and Ceiling Frame
- 3M Certified VHB Screwless Exterior (exclusive unrestricted design in conjunction with 3M) Ask any of our competitors what they charge to make the trailer “Screwless” and they’ll tell you it’s a major and expensive upgrade. Screwless Exterior is now a standard feature on ALL Hurricane Model Trailers. Screwless exterior forms a moisture barrier at each seam to prevent damage. Another advantage of the screwless exterior is the elimination of the “Wavy & Wrinkled” appearance other trailers get when a temperature change causes the exterior metal to expand or contract. These benefits help maintain the “Showroom Quality” look that our Hurricane Series is known for.
- (3)7000 lb. Dexter Brand 4″ Drop Leaf Spring Axles with Radial Tires (Ask our competitors how much the upgrade to Dexter Axles cost and you’ll see the value of our STANDARD feature.)
- Forward Self Adjusting Brakes come standard on our axles which is not the norm in the trailer industry today. In fact, most trailers don’t have self adjusting brakes at all.
- One Piece Aluminum Seamless Roof Our competitors use galvalume for their roof material which has seams every 4′ and can rust, increasing the possibility of the roof leaking. Ask them how much the upgrade to an aluminum one piece seamless roof is and you’ll see the real value of this as a STANDARD Feature.
- LED Lights on the Entire Exterior (not just the tail lights)
- 36″ Side Door Piano Hinged w/ RV Flush Lock with Keys
- Radial Tires (235/80/R16 “E” Rated 16″ Tires) Last up to 5 times longer than the bias ply tires on our competitor’s trailer.
OTHER IMPORTANT STANDARD FEATURES:
- 44′ Floor Space plus 8′ Riser Space for a 52′ Overall Length
- DOUBLE 10″ I-Beam Main Frame
- Rear Ramp Door with Spring Assist and Double Bar Lock
- 16″ Ramp Extension Flap
- 6’6″ Interior Height / 32″ Height in Riser
- Ceiling Center Liner to Prevent Ceiling and Roof Cross Member Friction
- Gooseneck Coupler
- Two Speed Manual Landing Gear
- 16″ On Center Floor, Walls & Ceiling
- 2 & 5/16″ Gooseneck Coupler
- LED Turn Signals
- Heavy Duty Welded Safety Chains
- 7 Way Round Plug
- Molded Tag Bracket
- Battery Backup Break Away Kit
- 3/8″ Finished PTS Plywood Walls (BEWARE of Luan walls. It has no structural value. The interior walls are crucial in keeping the trailer square.)
- 3/4″ Heavy Duty A-B Grade Sanded Underlayment Plywood Floor (BEWARE of floors such as CDX or a lesser grade plywood which is cheaper and will delaminate.)
- True Automotive Grade Paint on the Frame (Look under the trailer. Other manufacturers use so little paint that it’s rusting before it leaves the factory.)
- (3)Non Powered Roof Vents (both braced for an a/c)
- (3)Iterior Dome Light w/ Wall Switch
- ATP Stone Guard Front
- Anodized Rounded Front w/ Aluminum Radius Caps
- Powder Coated Silver Mod Rims
- 8 D-Ring Tie Downs (recessed in the floor and bolted to a steel plate welded to the frame)
- Aluminum Fender Flares
- Anodized Front Corners
- ATP Stepwell
- E-Z Lube Hubs
- 6′ No Show Beavertail
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 3 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.