- City: SOMERSET
- State: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Listed: March 14, 2013 11:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
- 40‘ OVERALL LENGTH - 35 FT DECK + 5 FT SELF CLEANING DOVETAIL
- 12″ FRAME CONSTSTRUTION
- POWDER COAT PAINT (VERY CLEAN, VERY SMOOTH, MADE TO LAST!)
- 2X8 PRESSURE TREATED WOOD FLOORING
- MOUNTED SPARE TIRE AND WHEEL
- LOCKING CHAIN BOX ON FRONT
- STEPS THAT ARE EASY AND SAFE TO GET ON AND OFF OF (DRIVERS SIDE STEP IS LIGHTED)
- WORK LIGHT BAR ON TOP OF NECK (SPOT LIGHTS FOR NIGHT LOADING, AND BRAKE AND TURN LIGHTS FOR ADDED SAFETY WHEN STOPPING)
- MUD FLAPS
- SPREAD AXLE
- (2) 10000# OIL BATH BRAKE AXLES (MADE IN USA)
- 16″ 235 80R 16 10 PLY TIRES MOUNTED ON SILVER WHEELS (RADIAL TIRES)
- HEAVY DUTY SPRING ASSISTED EQUIPMENT RAMPS (FOLD FLAT WEDGE STYLE) 40″ WIDE; DIAMOND TREAD STEEL ON TOP (WIDEST AND EASIEST TO USE OF ANY TRAILER ON THE MARKET. YOU CAN LOAD EXTRA WIDE OR NARROW EQUIPMENT.
- 2 HEAVY DUTY SPRING LOADED JACKS DUAL SPEED JACKS
- BRACING UNDER THE TRAILER BED (GUSSETS FROM SIDE OF BED DOWN TO I BEAM
- PREFORMED WIRE HARNESS (RESISTS HARSH WEATHER)
- DOT APPROVED LIGHT PACKAGE AND SAFETY BREAKAWAY KIT (LEGAL IN ALL US STATES AND CANADA)
- HEAVY DUTY STAKE POCKET AND RUBRAIL
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE VERY BEST QUALITY GOOSENECK TRAILER? 40FT GOOSENECKS ARE MADE FOR THE COMMERCIAL USE. WHY NOT INVEST IN A TRAILER WITH ALL OPTIONS INCLUDED, HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION, GOOD LOOKS, AND GET A TRAILER THAT IS WORTH MORE IN THE LONG TERM? IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE TO “BUY THE CHEAPEST” WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE $$$ WITH A TRAILER. JUST REMEMBER , THIS TRAILER WILL HELP MAKE YOUR LIVING IF YOU ARE IN THE HOTSHOT FREIGHT BUSINESS. WHY RISK LOOSING BUSINESS BY PURCHASING A USED OR INFERIOR TRAILER? PURCHASE THE VERY BEST.
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 49 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.