- This item has been sold
- City: Laredo
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 78045
- Listed: February 22, 2016 1:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Listing Type: Private Party
Trailer Type: Horse Trailers
Model: Drover AL
Living Quarters: No
Pull Type: Gooseneck
Size: 3 horses
Country: United States of America
Price: $ 10,000
Location: Laredo, TX 78045
****MORE PHOTOS HERE: http://youtu.be/J3N3v1zBUns****
3-horse, 16’ x 6’8” x 6’6” w/ 2-5200# axles, 15” radial tires & 6-hole wheels
The Drover is an aluminum slant load gooseneck horse trailer. This model has a 7′ gooseneck length. The Drover is equipped with rubber torsion axles with four-wheel independent suspension & greasable hubs, forward self adjusting electric brakes on all wheels, tires on silver modular wheels with chrome center caps, and a spare tire rack under gooseneck. This model has an adjustable stem with set screw & pin with 2-5/16″ coupler & safety chains with hooks, an emergency breakaway system: switch, cable & battery box complete with battery & charger, and a 12K single speed drop-leg jack. DOT required lighting, one dome light in stall area, and one dome light in tack area.
• Heavy duty low profile gooseneck structure
• All aluminum frame with formed galvanneal side panels
• Mainframe: 3″x4″1/4″
• AngleRoof: 1″x1″16 gauge 16″ centers
• Sidewall: 1″x2″ 14 gauge tubing
• Crossmember: 2″x2″ 3/16″ Angle 24″ Centers
• Low profile 6″ radius 20 gauge galvanneal roof
• Chrome trim with colored vinyl insert
• Pin striping
• Tapered nose with radius corners
• Plexiglass strap on both sides (plexiglass & rail not standard)
• 2′ X 8″ Treated wood floor
• Galvaneal running boards
• Greasable exterior hinges
• Tag bracket
• Automotive grade 12 step paint process
Stall Area Equipment
• Removable 2″x4″ slant tubing dividers with solid head partition
• Quick release slam latches on dividers
• Interior tie rings (2 per stall)
• Exterior tie rings (2 per side)
• One-piece rear door with drop-leg rear gate stop
Front Tack Equipment
• Front slant tack room (2′ to 6 1/2′)
• Full height slant partition wall between stalls & front tack room
• 30″ Full tack door with recessed locking handle & hold backs (located on curb side)
• Saddle rack (3 on a tree)
• Clothes rod
• Bridle hooks (6)
• Brush tray
• Rubber torsion axles w/ four-wheel independent suspension & greasable hubs
• Forward self adjusting electric brakes on all wheels
• Tires on silver modular wheels w/ chrome center caps
• Spare tire rack under gooseneck (not included)
COUPLER & JACKS
• Adjustable stem w/ set screw & pin w/ 2-5/16” coupler & safety chains w/ hooks
• Emergency breakaway system: switch, cable & battery box compete w/ battery & charger
• 12K Single speed drop-leg jack
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 69 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.