- This item has been sold
- City: Las Vegas
- State: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Listed: November 26, 2013 2:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Beautiful 28′ long, 8′ wide and 9′ tall custom smoker trailer with dual axles. Unit is completely ready to go with everything you need to make big money!
* 65,000 BTU Ole Hickory Smoker Model#El-EC 11.2 amps,
* 2-Imperial Fryers Model# IFS-40
* Commercial 36″ Vollrath flat top griddle
* 2-25 Gallon propane tanks
* Tankless instant hot water heater
* 3-Compartment sinks & 1 hand sink
* 30 Gallon fresh water tank
* 40 Gallon grey water tank
* Generac IM-72G 7200 watt generator with 120/240v
* Interior and exterior lights
* Over 3K in accessories and cooking supplies included
Over $38,000.00 invested. Asking $30K or best offer.
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 1 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.