- Street: 750 North Bedford Street
- City: East Bridgewater
- State: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 02333
- Website: http:///www.bobbydmotors.com
- Listed: October 23, 2013 12:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
2013 MIDDLEBURY 2 CAR ENCLOSED TRAILER – Model-X-Celerator
* 40 feet Long * * All Aluminum * Fifth Wheel w/Gooseneck option
* This was built 18″ Extra in Height to allow for transport of Vans & Pickups
* This Trailer INCLUDES:
* Wheel Straps, Axle Straps, Motorcycle Straps & Chocks, Wireless Remote Control 6,000 lb Winch!
* Battery Jump Box & 2,000 Watt Power Inverter (All hooked up to a Deep Cycle Battery) * Spare Tire
* There are 7 Rows of E-Track on Aluminum Floor & 20ft of Ramp inside to get Longer Vehicles Into Trailer
* Also Allows Storage Space for Motorcycle, Extra Parts, Motors, etc under Front Vehicle
* The Ramps are Removable & Adjustable to Accommodate Wide Vehicles or Small ATVs or Golf Carts
* Extremely Long Ramps to Load Extra Long Vehicles or Low Profile Vehicles
* Length: 40 feet * Width: 8 ft 5 inches * Height: 11ft
* All Aluminum Construction
* 2 – 7,000 pound Torsion Electric Brake Axles
* 4 Brand New 16″ Good Year G-614RST 16 Ply Tires
* Interior: White Vinyl Ceiling & Walls * Ceiling has 3 Roof Vents ( 1 in bunk is electric open & fan)
* 6 Large Round Deluxe Ceiling Lights w/2 Switches on Wall
* Bunk has – 2-30 inch Wide x 15 inch High Horizontal Slider Windows & Black Carpet on floor of Bunk
* Trailer has All Aluminum Floor w/7 Rows of E-Track (recessed)
* Exterior: All Led Lighting w/4 Strip Led Tail/Brake Lights
* Exterior Walls are .040 Thick Aluminum & Screwless Stainless Steel Front & Rear Corners
* Stainless Skirting Around Bottom of Trailer
* This Trailer is Ready To Go To Work with the Numerous Xtras Included!!
Extremely Nice Condition & Very Well Maintained!
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 134 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.