- City: Carol Stream
- State: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Listed: March 14, 2013 11:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Product: 2012 Motiv RSX Gooseneck Car Hauler
Width: 8.5 ft
Length: 42 ft
Height: 7 ft
Axles: (3) 6000# Torsion Axles
Cabinet Color: Black
Model #: MOTGRSX8542TTA4 $17,398.00
- FULLY UNDERCOATED PERIMETER FRAME
- ALL-TUBE WALLS AND CEILING
- TORSION AXLES WITH EZ LUBE HUBS
- SPREAD AXLE DESIGN WITH FENDERETTES
- ELECTRIC BRAKES – ALL AXLES
- GEL CELL BATTERY BREAKAWAY KIT
- 2-5/16″ ADJUSTABLE COUPLER
- SAFETY CHAINS & HOOKS
- SINGLE SPEED MANUAL JACK
- 16″ O/C FLOOR CROSSMEMBERS
- 16″ O/C ROOF CROSSMEMBERS – 1″x 1.5″
- 16″ O/C WALL SUPPORTS
- 48″ BEAVERTAIL
- SMOOTH ALUM. RADIUS WHEEL BOXES
- FLAT FRONT DESIGN
- ADVANTECH SUB FLOOR
- FLOOR COVER IS OPTIONAL
- ADVANTECH RAMP
- ADVANTECH TRANSITION FLAP
- WHITE VINYL WALLS
- WHITE VINYL CEILING
- (4) 5000# D-RINGS
- WIRE GROMMETS
- (1) ROOF VENT
- (3) DOME LIGHTS WITH (1) WALL SWITCH
- 3″ UPPER RUB RAIL TRIM
- 3″ LOWER RUB RAIL TRIM
- .030 ALUMINUM
- RIVETS ON SEAMS AND TRIM
- POLISHED FRONT VERTICALS
- ONE-PIECE ALUMINUM ROOF
- 36″ SIDE DOOR – 405 SERIES
- STANDARD FLUSH LOCK
- REAR RAMP DOOR
- STANDARD HINGE W/ ZERKS
- ALUMINUM BAR LOCKS
- STAINLESS STEEL HASPS
- 7-WAY PLUG
- ATP ENCLOSED FRONT W/ ACCESS PANEL
- L.E.D. CLEARANCE LIGHTS
- (2) SETS OF L.E.D. BRAKE LIGHTS
- GRAY MOD WHEELS WITH CHROME CAP
- ST235/80R16LRE RADIAL TIRES
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 9 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.