- City: Newport
- State: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Listed: March 14, 2013 11:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Delta Manufacturing – (made and picked up in Newport, Arkansas)
500 ES Series
16′ Long x 6′ Wide x 6’6″ Tall
- Coupler: Gooseneck
- GVWR: 7000 (2) 3500lb Dexter Axles
- Suspension: Dexter Eye to Eye Spring
- Brakes: Electric brakes on all axles
- Tires: 205 75 R15 Radial tires
- Wheels: 15″ 5 Lug steel wheels
- Spare carrier is included, spare is an extra: $150.00
- Frame: 3 x 3 Angle
- Gooseneck: 6″ Channel
- Crossmembers: 2 x 2 Angle on 16″ centers
- Jack: 12,000# Drop leg jack (spring loaded)
- Floor: 2″ Pressure Treated Pine
- Sides: 48″ high embossed 16 gauge
- Side uprights: 1 x 2 Tubing on 24″ centers
- Side door: Full escape door
- Roof: 18 Gauge metal with bows on 24″ centers
- Roof Radius: 6″ Roof radius
- Nose cap: Standard aerodynamic front
- Center Gate: Standard gate with spring loaded slam latch
- Rear door: Standard full swing with 1/2 slider
- Gooseneck gate: Standard gooseneck gate
- Fenders: Steel teardrop style
- Windows: None, (can be added for upgrade, inquire)
- Wiring: 14 Gauge in conduit with junction box
- Exterior plug: 7 way rv style
- Interior lights: None, (can be added for upgrade, inquire)
- Exterior lights: D.O.T. Stop, tail, turn, and clearance
- Pre-Prep: 3 acid washed with phosphorus solution
- Prep: Fenders and roof joints sealed
- Primer: Dupont rust resistant primer
- Paint: Dupont automotive grade high solid urethane
- Pinstripes: Painted pinstripes
- Deck height: Approx. 14″
- Gravel guard: Deluxe Aluminum diamond plate
- Reflected tape: Required D.O.T. Reflective taping
- Safety: Emergency breakaway switch and battery backup
- Safety chains: 3/8″ Heavy Duty with safety latch hooks
You may also be interested in these related items.
No items found - - Please REFRESH your browser to try again.
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.