- City: Newark
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Listed: February 11, 2013 5:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Take a look at the standard features:
* 72″ wide inside deck
* Heavy duty tube framing
* 10 gauge sides and floor
* 10,000# GVWR, 6,700# Payload + tounge weight (about 8,000# total payload)
* Powdercoat paint finish
* Deep cycle marine battery enclosed in a lockable toolbox
* 2 way combo spreader tailgate
* Tarp mounting bracket on the front
* Front/rear bulkhead
* Brakes on all 4 wheels
* Heavy duty diamond treadplate fenders
* EZ lube hubs
* Sides monut ramp holder/rear prepped for ramps (ramps optional)
* Full length rub rail with reflector tape
* Triple tube tongue
* 5 D-rings inside the trailer
* Stake pockets down both sides
* Protected lighted and sealed wiring harness
* 225/75/15″ Load Range D tires
* 2 5/16″ coupler
* Oversize dual ram hoist (yes, dual ram!)
* Power up/power down
* Black in color
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 26 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.