- City: DALLAS
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Listed: February 11, 2013 5:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
18 FT DELUXE 2012 T-M RACE-SHOW CAR HAULER, TRAILER
- 18 FT. DELUXE T-M BRAND NEW 2012 TANDEM AXLE SHOW-RACE CAR HAULER
- VALUE PRICED, RUGGED, WELL CONSTRUCTED TRAILER DESIGNED TO SAFELY HAUL YOUR VEHICLES
- AVAILABLE IN BLACK OR RED AT THIS TIME
- 7000 LB. GVW RATING, 2000 LB. CURB WT., 5000 LB. PAYLOAD
- DEXTER BRAND “PRE-CAMBERED” AXLES WITH ELECTRIC BRAKES ON REAR
- SOLID DIAMOND STEEL DECK (BED MEASURES 18 FT. LONG BY 83 INCHES WIDE)
- FRAME IS CONSTRUCTED OF 5 INCH “C” CHANNEL WHICH HELPS ELIMINATE TWISTING AS OPPOSED TO FRAMES MADE WITH ANGLE IRON MAIN MEMBERS
- 3″ CROSS MEMBERS
- ALL SEALED RUBBER MOUNTED LIGHTING
- FOUR FLUSH MOUNTED TIE DOWNS
- 18 FT. BED INCLUDES LONG 4′ DOVETAIL REAR
- 5 FT. LONG REAR PULL OUT SOLID DIAMOND PLATE RAMPS (NOT FLIMSY SHORT RAMPS MADE OUT OF ANGLE IRON),
- THREE PIECE “WRAP-A-ROUND” TONGUE MADE OF 5 INCH “C” CHANNELL
- SWING-A-WAY” TONGUE JACK, (ALLOWS OPENING OF TAIL GATES AND VAN DOORS WITHOUT HITTING,)
- 2″ BULLDOG COUPLER
- REAR AXLE ELECTRIC BRAKES
- TEAR DROP FENDERS
- NEW 15″ SPECIAL “ST” SERIES TRAILER TIRES MOUNTED ON CHROME/SILVER COLOR P/C MODULAR STEEL WHEELS
- OTHERS COLORS AVAILABLE ON SPECIAL ORDER
- DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR $ 1.50 PER LOADED MILE
You may also be interested in these related items.
- 11 items found
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Interested in buying this trailer? Use this checklist to help you make a safe and successful purchase.
Before you buy a trailer
Read the trailer description -- carefully!
Read the seller's description carefully and contact the seller with questions before you go to examine the trailer. Look for the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
Contact the seller
It is important to contact the seller and have your questions answered to your satisfaction before you make an offer or bid on a vehicle. Use the "Contact Seller" tab at the right of the listing.
How to buy a trailer
Find out what the trailer is worth
Before you make an offer, find out what this trailer is worth.
Get information on title transfer, registration, and taxes
Contact the seller about the status of the trailers's title, and visit your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)- opens in a new window or tab Web site to get information on the processes and potential costs associated with title transfer, registration, and taxes.
Calculate monthly payments
If you're interested in a loan, you can calculate monthly payments and get current interest rates in Financing. Be sure you can pay the amount in full or have allowed enough time to secure financing before you make an offer.
Estimate shipping or transportation costs
If the seller isn't local, review how much it will cost to ship or pick up (by flying or driving) the vehicle.